Now your Northfield Bank accounts are at your fingertips with Mobile Web Banking. Itís secure, simple and convenient. Plus, itís free!
From any phone with Internet access you can securely:
- View your account balances
- View your most recent transactions
- Pay your Bills
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Transfer funds to make a loan payment
- Find a Northfield Bank ATM or branch location
Note if you were a Mobile Banking user prior to June 27, 2012, you must follow the instructions below to re-enroll.
- Log into Online Banking from your computer by visiting www.eNorthfield.com.
- Once logged in, click the "Options" button at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to the section titled "Mobile Banking Profile" and click the "Enroll Now" button. You will be taken to a new page displaying the Terms and Conditions.
Read through the Terms and Conditions and click "Accept" then "Continue".
- Check the boxes next to each "Eligible Account(s)" you would like to register and enter a nickname for each one.
- On the next page, enter your mobile phone number including the area code and click "Next".
- Select the Mobile Web Banking service and click "Next"
- A text message with an activation code will be sent to the mobile phone number entered. This activation code is only valid for 24 hours. Enter the activation code you received in the text message to complete enrollment.
- Bookmark the link in the text message as this will now be your unique URL to access your Mobile Web Service.
You must be a Northfield Bank Online Banking customer to use Mobile Banking. If you are not a current Northfield Bank Online Banking customer but would like to sign up for Online Banking, click here.
Northfield Bank does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply. Also, a supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking App.
Apple, and iPod, and iPad and are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.